West Manchester Township Farmers & Sportsman Association
Class will be held to a maximum of 10 students. Registration will be on a first come first served basis.
Location: West Manchester Twp. Farmers & Sportsman Association
4900 Pine Hill Rd.
Dover, PA. 17315
Date: 3/27/21 (rain or shine)
Time: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
Cost: $75 (non-members) $50 (members) payable to WMTFSA, (mailed to Brian Kimball @ 6245 Salem Run Rd. Dover, PA. 17315. Payment required Two weeks prior to the training date.
No refund will be given unless another student can fill the position.
Contact Person: Brian Kimball (Instructor) 717-578-9515
Things to Bring to class:
• Handgun (Revolver or Semi-auto) (Any caliber)
• 200 rounds minimum of ammunition.
• Eye protection (Must have while on the range)
• Ear protection (Must have while on the range)
• Clothing suitable for the current weather conditions. Coats, hat, boots etc.
• Personal identification
• Side holster (Suggested but not mandatory) No horizontal shoulder holsters permitted.
• Gun cleaning equipment (Student required to understand the disassemble of their handgun)
• Paper and pencil